Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 8

Unreliable Hardware

Postby aloisgruber » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 am

Hi,
I have 2 devices and none of them works. The software states "Off head" in about 98% of the time and the rest is "Poor signal". I have the NeuroSky headset too and this works flawless with WinXP, so I exclude my brain being the source of the problem ;-)

By the way I responded this text to another thread here in the forum, but the forum decided not to store my post and close the thread instead. Thats an interesting strategy to minimize complaints. It would be great if the system would ask me to open a separate thread instead WITHOUT having to type it in again.
aloisgruber
Greenback

Re: Unreliable Hardware

Postby PLXSupport_DF » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 am

If you are having issues with the hardware functioning properly, have you contacted our support team at support@plxdevices.com? We are also available at 408-745-7591 from Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific to assist you with troubleshooting any issues you have with the units.

All of our forum threads automatically lock after 30 days of no replies.
PLXSupport_DF
Site Admin

Postby Ingeltje » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:40 am

Did you ever contact their support team and got a reply?
I did contact them by email, but: no reaction at all!
Ingeltje
User

Postby Ingeltje » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:53 am

So if I add one extra vote to the poll for you, because you have 2 non-functioning devices and one extra for me for the same reason, the results for "Does your device work properly" are 4 to 4 now? Wonder where the 4 YES votes came from, since nobody answered to my post asking people to let me know that their device works properly!
Ingeltje
User

Return to XWave